We Preserve Your Kansas Exterior Product Warranties
We Provide Elite Coverage For Kansas
Homeowners Through Quality Exterior Work
Is Secure On Products We Use To Upgrade Your Home
Let’s face it: the materials that protect your home cost a lot of money to replace. It only makes sense to get the full VALUE and lifespan out of your windows, entry doors, siding, gutters, and every other component of your Kansas home.
That’s why we’re such a big fan of ELITE product warranties, and we offer our own 1-year workmanship warranty on everything we install.
We also go out of our way to follow EVERY manufacturer manual, so your product warranty remains valid for its FULL term.
Impeccable Workmanship Means
Every Detail Is Done By-The-Midland-Book
We’re sticklers when it comes to our impeccable workmanship. What some contractors would consider a decent job, we consider… an utter, abysmal failure.
- It’s not that we’re trying to be perfectionists–although we have been accused of it.
- It’s that we want you to get the full value out of your exterior remodeling products.
- No matter how durable a material is, it still pays to have the extra peace of mind that comes with a great warranty.
On the other hand, if you go with a corner-cutting local contractor who misses even one minor installation step, you can completely void your product warranty, leaving you out of luck and without coverage if something happens.
Why It’s Best To Have
An MFR & A Workmanship Warranty
It might seem like overkill, but it’s best to make sure ALL of your warranties are intact for all of your exterior products. That’s because different warranties cover different things. Our 1-year workmanship guarantee covers everything WE do, but your product warranties are designed to cover defects.
Since we choose to work with trusted manufacturers, it’s not often these warranties are necessary. That said, you can’t afford to take chances with your home–or your money.
- The Infinity fiberglass windows we install are covered by Marvin’s Limited Lifetime Warranty–good for the ENTIRE lifetime of your window system.
- Our steel siding is also covered by QualityEdge’s Limited Lifetime Warranty to ensure you get the FULL value out of your TruCedar steel siding.
Our Installations Standards & Warranties
Give YOU Honest-To-Goodness Peace Of Mind
What it all comes down to is trust. We know our workmanship is excellent and our products are dependable, but giving you peace of mind that your home is protected is important to us.
That’s why we believe so strongly in protecting your product warranties when we install replacement windows, seamless steel siding, or any of the other fine exterior products we work with.
It’s always better to make sure all your bases are covered, just in case something pops up. It’s why we’re by-the-book perfectionists. We want our Kansas customers to get the maximum life and value out of their exterior remodeling products.
Other Exterior Remodeling Blogs
Johnson County Homeowners May Find Helpful:
- Learn Whether Seamless Steel Siding Will Increase The Value Of Your Home
- Explore How To Go About Choosing Replacement Windows For Your Home
- Dig Into DIY Window Installation Vs. Professional Window Replacement
Request A Quote From Midland Exteriors
If you’re a Kansas homeowner anywhere near Kansas City, and your home needs some updating in the exterior remodeling department…reach out and connect with the Midland Exteriors team. We’re happy to address concerns, answer questions, and get you scheduled for an initial consultation.
Simply call (855) 735-8255, visit our showroom, or contact us here for a free estimate. Thanks for your time today, and we look forward to hearing from you.