What’s It Like To Get A Quote From Us?
What To Expect When Getting An Exterior
Remodeling Quote From Midland Exteriors
Instead Of Barking Sales Nonsense And Pitching,
We Focus On Listening And Product Education
What’s the #1 complaint that exterior remodeling contractors in Shawnee County get from local homeowners? Aside from poor workmanship, it’s the “sales” aspect of the process.
At Midland Exteriors, we get past the “bull” and focus on these three things.
- 1. We Listen: You, your home, your tastes, your budget, and your situation are unique. After getting your home’s specs, we’re going to chat with you to see what you’re looking to do.
- 2. We Educate: Once we have a clear idea of your tastes and goals, we’re going to educate you about our products and process. No sales involved. It’s more about ensuring you understand a) value, b) features, and c) benefits.
- 3. We Answer: From here on and throughout the entire process, from quote to final walkthroughs, everyone at Midland will be happy to answer your questions.
Our Zero Pressure policy is really that simple.
Since 2001, our philosophy has been simple: Treat people with RESPECT. But don’t just take our word for it — let’s have a few of our customers do the talking. It’s easy for us to tell you we aren’t into arm-twisting quotes, but what do people across Kansas and Shawnee County say?
Here are some snippets from our many 5-Star Reviews.
“I felt like Midland was very honest about ways we could save a little money when selecting the styles and colors, and they put our needs first instead of trying to maximize profit.”
“Midland was professional from first contact. They came out and measured and gave me a quote with zero pressure and no sales spiel.”
“Hands down, one of the most professional, no bull, honest businesses I’ve worked with in a long time.“
“All our questions were answered before we decided, and I appreciated the no-pressure-to-buy approach.”
“Midland wasn’t the highest bid we received, and they were by no means the lowest, but it was their customer service that sold us.”
“The Midland sales representative was much more attentive and thorough and acted like he actually cared about what we wanted.“
“Midland sent an excellent salesman who showed us what options we had to choose from, and we felt no pressure from them at all.”
- See Why We Choose To Put Kansas Homeowners ABOVE Profits
- Check Out This One CRITICAL Thing People Agree On About Midland
- Wondering How Quickly We Answer Calls And Make Things Right?
With Midland, expect us to be good listeners and educated professionals ready to share our insights, suggestions, and recommendations when it comes to exterior remodeling materials.
Bottom Line: We’re The Shawnee County Exteriors
Professionals Who Believe In Honest No-Bull Quotes
If you live in the Shawnee County area and are interested in our openly-communicative and accommodating approach, connect with us. You can stop by our showroom, call(855)735-8255, or use our website’s quick and easy Contact Us form. Let us show you what it’s like to work with an exterior remodeler who appreciates your business and cares about your experience!