Installer − Siding/Window/Gutter Application
Full Time, Manhattan or Topeka, KS
If you're a self-starter and don't need to wait for the daily to-do list, enjoy outdoor work and you're looking to call Manhattan or Topeka, KS, home, then you'll enjoy this position. In order to succeed as an installer, you must thrive on working with a team and be able to meet critical deadlines to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. You will be fulfilled by this position if you have a strong desire to help others succeed, like implementing new systems to improve processes, and are a high energy individual with a proven track record in construction. Midland Exteriors is an established but rapidly growing residential exterior remodeling company in the Manhattan, Topeka, and Salina areas in need of challenged-oriented, take-charge siding/windows/gutter install crew members who can bring experience and skills to add to our team.
- Installing construction products following manufacturing recommendations
- Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction
- Communicating daily with the production department and customers
- Maintaining equipment, job materials, and vehicles
- This is a skills-based job opportunity where experience in the construction field is preferred.
- Construction experience
- Attention to detail is a natural ability
- The right candidate will play a key role in the success of our business. Experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate that shows hard working qualities.
- Desire to work outside year round
- Good knowledge with hand and power tools
- Proficient in use of a tape measure
- Quick learner, prompt, self-starter
- Valid diver's license required
- We do a 45- and 90-day evaluations. After 90 days you will be placed on an installation crew that is then paid by the foreman of the crew.
- Full-time crew members receive the following after 90 days:
- Full health coverage
- One weed paid vacation for the year
- Paid holidays
Every crew member is paid by their foreman using salary incentives that are based on job completion. Work efficiency and quality are evaluated on a weekly basis to provide weekly pay. Simply put, the more quality work you finish, the more you get paid.
- $12 per hour at entry level. More for additional experience.