Junction City, KS
Call Today: Work With Junction City’s Well-Known Local-Pro Exterior Remodeling Company
Distinctly Midland Windows, Siding, Exterior Doors & Gutters
Ready to work with a local, long-standing, reputable exterior remodeler homeowners in the Junction City, KS area trust? After the last couple decades of faithful service, the entire team here at Midland Exteriors would greatly appreciate your consideration. We’ve been at it a long time, and can’t wait to hear from you, learn about your home, and get great work done.
We’re actually based in Manhattan, so we’re very familiar with both Junction City and all of Geary County. Like you, we enjoy living in an involved, close-knit community with lots of neighborly support, outstanding first responders, and the celebration of local history and heritage
Junction City is definitely one of the hidden gems of Kansas. That said, we put this page together to help you quickly get a better idea of who we are and what we can offer you. Below you’ll get the basics of our services, values, some example reviews, and more.
Our Main Services In Junction City & Geary County
- Replacement Windows: There are many good reasons we specialize in the Infinity by Marvin line of fiberglass replacement windows. The visual appeal, durability, low maintenance requirements, customization options, and more. They’re high-performers, especially here in our area of the country (Learn More About Our Windows).
- Seamless Steel Siding: As we like to say, here in Kansas it’s hard to beat our custom seamless steel siding systems. No other system is going to last longer, or continue to look better throughout the decades. The days of dull metal siding are long gone. Let us show you how amazing steel from TruCedar can be (Learn More About Our Steel Siding).
- Seamless Gutter Systems: Unlike lower-quality gutters, the gutter system we build & install on your home will be the last gutter system you ever need. Not only are these superior quality, but beautiful and ultra-low-maintenance…because they work so well! From Senox to Gutter Gekko, we’ll show you how (Learn More About Our Gutters).
- Replacement Entry Doors: Whether the best match for your tastes and entryway is a wood, fiberglass, or steel door, Midland can work with you to get the best possible value for every remodeling dollar you invest. We’re experienced, versatile, and our long-term relationships with our manufacturers are rock solid (Learn More About Our Entry Doors).
Our Core ‘Distinctly Midland’ Company Values
Learn More About What Drives Midland In Our ‘Why Us’ Pages
- Zero Pressure: One of our biggest goals as a company is to be your most stress-free option. We’re not interested in gimmicks, games, or other high-pressure sales nonsense. Instead, like you, we’re only interested in facts and in fair pricing. So don’t worry, we aren’t going to subject you to an hour-long rehearsed pitch. No pressure. Just process.
- Unflinching Integrity: The reason we still, after decades, get callbacks from only around 1% of our projects is because we’re absolutely obsessed with flawless attention to detail. And, we’re happy to do as many project walkthroughs as it takes to know beyond any shadow of doubt that we didn’t just come close… but hit the bullseye with precision.
- Impeccable Installations: Truth be told, in this area homeowners need to be careful. Far too many companies still hire inexperienced or bottom-dollar subcontractors at dirt-cheap wages to increase their revenue margins. At Midland, we don’t have any subcontractors. All our installers are in-house, factory-trained, and really talented!
- Open Communication: With Midland Exteriors, someone will always be there to give you the answers you need throughout your project. You won’t be left in the dark scratching your head. Instead, we’re happy to give you as much detail as you want to feel completely comfortable with both your choices and our high levels of workmanship.
- A History Of Trust: When you work with an exterior remodeler here in Junction City, it’s imperative that you be able to trust them. Without this trust, it makes for a poor remodeling experience and a serious lack of peace of mind. That said, we cordially invite you to browse our many glowing 5-star customer reviews from fellow local homeowners
See What Our Local Customers Are Saying
Browse Through More On Our Reviews Page.
“Excellent products & excellent people. Stop by their showroom and see the perfect fiberglass window from Marvin. I do recommend this company totally.” Ted, R.
“5 stars still tells it all. We continue to be very pleased with Midland Exteriors service and professionalism. Have had sufficient time to evaluate the Marvin Infinity windows and installation and feel it is the best replacement product for us. We have now had additional windows and a patio door installed since our last review. Easy to clean, hardware moves smoothly when opening and closing, no drafts, great color match to our existing wood window trim, and in our varying Kansas temperatures these windows perform in keeping the inside temperatures comfortable. Our experience has been very positive and we recommend Midland Exteriors without hesitation.” Wally, S.
“Everyone did an awesome job from start to finish. Our salesperson was and showed us what options we had to choose from and we felt no pressure from them at all. Installation crew was great and professional. Love our new windows. Will definitely use this company again in the future.” Dawn, H.