Lawrence, Douglas County, KS
Call Today: Work With Your Well-Known Local-Pro Exterior Remodeler In Lawrence, KS
Distinctly Midland Windows, Siding, Exterior Doors & Gutters
Call Midland Exteriors today and work with a local, well-known, and reputable contractor to improve your Lawrence, KS home. After the last couple decades serving small to large communities across the Greater Kansas City area, our entire team would genuinely appreciate your consideration.
Being based out of nearby Manhattan, we know the Lawrence, KS area really well. It’s an amazing city with a great mix of the more rural and residential areas with a younger college vibe. And who doesn’t love all the local fooderies. The city’s seen its share of growth and for good reason, because it’s an extremely kind and welcoming community.
Many think of Lawrence as a sort of oasis of the Midwest. That said, we put this page together to help you quickly get a better idea of who we are and what we can offer you. Below you’ll get the basics of our services, values, some example customers reviews, and more.
Our Main Services In Lawrence & Douglas County
- Replacement Windows: Here at Midland, we don’t work with lower-quality, subpar, and cheap home improvement products. We’re on the other end of the value spectrum, focusing expressly on the exquisite Infinity by Marvin line of fiberglass replacement windows that are extremely popular for good reason (Learn More About Our Windows).
- Seamless Steel Siding: As we like to say, here in Kansas it’s hard to beat our custom seamless steel siding systems. No other system is going to last longer, or continue to look better throughout the decades. The days of dull metal siding are long gone. Let us show you how amazing steel from TruCedar can be (Learn More About Our Steel Siding).
- Seamless Gutter Systems: When we work with you to customize a perfect fit gutter system, you can rest assured it’s designed to be the last one your home will ever need. Great looking and low-maintenance, our product specialists can walk you through the details of why they work so well throughout the years (Learn More About Our Gutters).
- Replacement Entry Doors: Wood, fiberglass, or steel, we aren’t the kind of remodeler that only does one or the other. We’re versatile craftsmen who are going to give you the exact entryway transformation you desire, while delivering the many features your home needs like security and superior energy efficiency (Learn More About Our Entry Doors).
Our Core ‘Distinctly Midland’ Company Values
Learn More About What Drives Midland In Our ‘Why Us’ Pages
- Zero Pressure: We don’t need to pressure people to stay in business or get great exterior remodeling projects. It’s not necessary when you stick to the facts, treat people with respect, and focus on providing the most value possible. This has led us to get a steady stream of direct referrals through each year, along with new customers like you.
- Unflinching Integrity: We actually only see callbacks on maybe 1% of our projects every year. And the vast majority of the time we spend fixing mistakes, they aren’t ours but previous lower-quality or less experienced contractors! Here at Midland, our accountability to our customers never waivers, it never flinches, and you can count on it.
- Impeccable Installations: Truth be told, in this area homeowners need to be careful. Far too many companies still hire inexperienced or bottom-dollar subcontractors at dirt-cheap wages to increase their revenue margins. At Midland, we don’t have any subcontractors. All our installers are in-house, factory-trained, and really talented!
- Open Communication: We provide ONLY honest, fair quotes. No pulled punches. No surprises. No nonsense. No games. We’re a well-oiled machine that’s been improving project by project for 20+ years, and you can tell from the first moment you pick up the phone and call. You’ll always be in the loop and get answers when you need them.
- A History Of Trust: It’s important to know what customers and homeowners are saying about contractors before you sign any dotted lines. We cordially invite you to browse our genuine customer reviews.
See What Our Local Customers Are Saying
Browse Through More On Our Reviews Page.
“We just had all of the windows in our house replaced. We’d been needing to get it done but had no idea where to start. The Midland salesperson came to our house and walked us through the process and answered all of our questions. The installation team worked very hard and their customer service during each and every interaction was exceptional. Our new windows look amazing and are built very well. I will recommend the Midland Exteriors team to friends and family. Thank you guys for a job well done!” Justin, V.
“Extremely pleased with the overall experience with Midland Exteriors. Their sales guy explained the detailed process about our siding/window/gutters, ect. project, as well as answered all my questions. The steel siding and window wrap turned out amazing. The Marvin Windows are perfect for the midwest and have an amazing warranty. The lead and his installation crew were very safety oriented and did a fantastic job overall. Everyone from Midwest Exteriors went above and beyond. Complete customer satisfaction. Highly Recommended!” Mag, S.
“We replaced 4 large single pane windows with Marvin Infinity double hung windows. The whole experience from start to finish was great. Midland wasn’t the highest bid we received and they were by no means the lowest but it was their customer service that sold us. The sales rep we worked with did an excellent job. Scheduling the installation was easy and they were able to get us into the schedule a month earlier than originally planned. The installation crew was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Midland Exteriors to anyone looking to upgrade or update their existing windows.” John, S.