Olathe & Johnson County, KS
Call Today: Meet The Local Olathe, KS Exterior Remodeler People Turn To & Trust
Distinctly Midland Windows, Siding, Exterior Doors & Gutters
Looking for a trustworthy, well-demonstrated, and well-known exterior remodeler you can work with to transform your Olathe, KS home? We’ve been doing that very thing for fellow homeowners across both Johnson County and the Greater Kansas City metro area for the last couple decades. And we would greatly appreciate your consideration.
Over the years we’ve grown and added a couple more locations, one of which is located in town, but we’re still based out of Manhattan. So, the Olathe, KS area is quite familiar to us. These are our stomping grounds. Being the seat of the county, it’s a wonderful place to retire, raise a family, and enjoy that small-town vibe right smack dab in a larger metro area.
A delightful suburb that has it all indeed. That being said, we put this page together to help you quickly get a better idea of who we are and what we can offer you in terms of updating your home. Below you’ll get the basics of our services, values, some example customers reviews, and plenty more.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Main Services In Olathe & Johnson County
- Replacement Windows: At Midland Exteriors, we truly understand how overwhelming and downright risky the replacement window process can be. There’s near endless options! That’s why we focus on premium quality and specialize in the fiberglass Infinity by Marvin line. For our area, they simply can’t be beat (Learn More About Our Windows).
- Seamless Steel Siding: When it comes to exteriors, nothing has a greater impact than siding. And all the different systems out there aren’t the same. For the midwest, we focus on seamless steel siding systems from TruCedar. Just let us know you’re interested and we’ll walk you through the specifics (Learn More About Our Steel Siding).
- Seamless Gutter Systems: Unlike lower-quality gutters, the gutter system we build & install on your home will be the last gutter system you ever need. Not only are these superior quality, but beautiful and ultra-low-maintenance…because they work so well! From Senox to Gutter Gekko, we’ll show you how (Learn More About Our Gutters).
- Replacement Entry Doors: When you get that picture-perfect match with a new entry door system for the best possible price, it’s a real game changer. That’s why we’re more versatile than your average window & door company. We specialize in wood, fiberglass, and steel options so we know we’ll hit the bullseye (Learn More About Our Entry Doors).
Our Core ‘Distinctly Midland’ Company Values
Learn More About What Drives Midland In Our ‘Why Us’ Pages
- People First, Profits Second: We’re homeowners as well. And, we know what it means to feel like you’re being treated like just another paycheck. When you work with Midland, that’s simply not possible. Being people-first and profits-second isn’t some gimmick, it’s a cornerstone of our company philosophy. Valuing customers comes naturally to us.
- Unflinching Integrity: This is how we define company integrity in our industry — always being fully accountable to the homeowners you serve. Midland comes through. We’re happy to take the time to get the most possible value for you at the best possible price. And every step of the way we go above and beyond so that you’re completely satisfied.
- Impeccable Installations: Throughout all our remodeling services – windows, doors, siding, and gutters — we take all necessary steps to ensure our installers are the best. They’re not subcontracted out, but all in-house, in-house trained, and factory-trained as well. Our workmanship is at the core of our reputation, so we don’t take this part lightly.
- Open Communication: One of the main ways we ensure a great exterior remodeling experience is through crystal-clear communication. You’ll never find yourself trying to hunt down answers, or feeling left out of the loop. Instead, we’re transparent, friendly, attentive, accommodating, and always respectful of your home; a source of pride for us.
- A History Of Trust: You’re cordially invited to spend some time browsing our 5-star customer reviews. Or, perhaps you already have, and you noticed right away that trust is by far one of the most common themes. From our large percentage of referrals, to all the work we’ve done throughout the decades, with Midland you know you’re in good hands.
See What Our Local Customers Are Saying
Browse Through More On Our Reviews Page.
“We’ve used Midland three times so far and I’ve always been thrilled with the final result. The office staff and installers always follow through on their word. Our new windows and door have improved our 1960’s home tremendously. I highly recommend Midland Exteriors, you won’t be disappointed.” Grace, F.
“We knew we needed some repairs on our vinyl siding rather than a complete re-siding job. We talked to Midland Exteriors, and they gave us estimates for the needed repairs, composite residing and metal residing. We chose the most economical solution for us, which was to replace one side and make the repairs. We are very happy with their work.” John, S.
“Our house is beautiful. The work crew was both professional and efficient. All of my expectations were exceeded. We could not be more pleased.” Jack, R.