Wyandotte County, KS
Call Today: Meet & Work With A Well-Known Wyandotte County, KS Exterior Remodeler
Distinctly Midland Windows, Siding, Exterior Doors & Gutters
If you’re a homeowner in Wyandotte county, and you’ll settle for nothing less than a local family-run exterior remodeler you can really trust with your home and investment, consider Midland Exteriors. We’ve been faithfully serving good folks like you in the Greater Kansas City Metro area for over twenty years now, and our reputation speaks volumes.
While we’ve steadily grown over the years and opened a couple more convenient locations, we’re still based out of Manhattan. So needless to say, the Wyandotte County area is very familiar. We know it well. Friendly people. A diverse well-integrated community. It stays relatively quiet there as well, and we all know how incredible your BBQ is.
You’ve got the best of both big-city and suburban worlds, indeed. That said, we put this particular page of our website together to help first-time customers like you get to know us better. Below you can check out the basics of our core services, what our company principles and core values are, and plenty more.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Our Main Services In Wyandotte County
- Replacement Windows: If this is your first time investing in quality replacement windows, we understand how overwhelming and intimidating the overall marketplace can be. There are nearly endless options! With Midland, you’re going to get the best, highest-performing fiberglass windows available (Learn More About Our Windows).
- Seamless Steel Siding: For our midwest region you simply can’t beat premium, seamless steel siding systems from TruCedar. They last the longest and stay looking incredible for decades. Let one of our specialists walk you through all the many benefits and features, and see what steel has to offer (Learn More About Our Steel Siding).
- Seamless Gutter Systems: Is it time to have a long-lasting low-maintenance gutter system? At Midland we specialize in both 100% custom systems made of exceptional materials, as well as Gutter Gekko. What you get are the last gutters you’ll ever need that keep debris out while keeping the water moving (Learn More About Our Gutters).
- Replacement Entry Doors: When you get that picture-perfect match with a new entry door system for the best possible price, it’s a real game changer. That’s why we’re more versatile than your average window & door company. We specialize in wood, fiberglass, and steel options so we know we’ll hit the bullseye (Learn More About Our Entry Doors).
Our Core ‘Distinctly Midland’ Company Values
Learn More About What Drives Midland In Our ‘Why Us’ Pages
- People First, Profits Second: When you work with Midland, you never get treated like you’re just another paycheck. Our process is actually focused on YOU and your home. Sure, we need to stay in business because we love what we do, but we do that through fantastic customer service, helpful professional insight, and flawless workmanship.
- Unflinching Integrity: Throughout your project, we’re going to hold ourselves completely accountable to you. We wouldn’t think of going about this work any other way, to be honest. Every detail matters. Your complete satisfaction matters. And that you feel glad you chose to work with us is of supreme importance to us. That’s a demonstrated fact.
- Impeccable Installations: Throughout all our remodeling services — windows, doors, siding, and gutters — we take all necessary steps to ensure our installers are the best. They’re not subcontracted out, but all in-house, in-house trained, and factory-trained as well. Our workmanship is at the core of our reputation, so we don’t take this part lightly.
- Open Communication: Every step of the way we want you to feel listened to, respected, in the loop, and informed. We’re accessible. We’re going to give you your own Project Manager. And, we’re going to do as many project walkthroughs as it takes to ensure we hit the bullseye in every way. Open communication is very important to us.
- A History Of Trust: If you haven’t taken some time already today, we hope you’ll browse through all of our genuine 5-star reviews from fellow homeowners in Wyandotte County and across the Kansas City Metro area. One of the major themes you’ll notice is trust. People trust us, because they know they can after our 20+ years of local service.
See What Our Local Customers Are Saying
Browse Through More On Our Reviews Page.
“Couldn’t be happier with our new windows and doors! No ‘high-pressure’ sales. Our consultant gave us his expert advice (with the utmost respect for our limited budget) and a detailed written bid. Turned out to be much less than other companies and the bid was spot on, no hidden charges. Every employee, from the office staff to the installers, was most professional and highly skilled. I so appreciated their attention to detail, no matter how small. Trustworthy and honest. I would HIGHLY recommend Midland Exteriors for any exterior project!” Leigh Ann, B.
“Midland has done work for me before and I wouldn’t call anyone else. They do quality work and make sure you are pleased before they leave. Crew is very informative and happy to answer any questions.” Shirley, S.
“Thank you for the excellent work on the siding, windows, and patio doors of our home. The staff were easy to work with and did a quality job. I would definitely recommend Midland Exteriors to others seeking their services.” Dale, H.